Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Friday, February 7, 2014

2014 Nascar Pool

     Ok, here we go. This year, I predict some awesome racing and a great Chase to the Championship with Nascar's re-formatted playoffs.  This years field of drivers looks to be just as exciting.  Some of the lower tier teams have improved sponsorship and funding from investors plus improved drivers as well.  Check out my post regarding this years lineups from the "popular post" section on the right side of the page.  If you haven't heard yet, after the first 26 races, 16 cars will make the field for the Chase (based on wins and then points).  After the first 3 races of the Chase, the bottom 4 drivers are eliminated, and points reset.  After next 3 races, same thing, and then again, leaving only four drivers to fight it out at the last race.  Sounds exciting to me, knock-out rounds!!! Cool.  Now if only they can find a way to have only those drivers race instead of all 43 cars.
     Attached is this years first half pool sheets.  If you cannot download it and somehow send it back to me with your picks, just shoot me an email with your 18 picks in order of the races (remember, you can only use each driver once).  You can give me your entry fee when I see you next. (also remember, you can enter multiple times for multiple fees).  Trying to get many more involved this year to make it really interesting.
     Any questions, feel free to email me.
Paul
P.S. - For those of you in the Big Pool (you know who you are) don't forget, 2/15 at about 5:15 we will be gathering at Ocean Lanes for our driver picking.  If you cannot make it, I need to know asap.  I sent you guys an email a few weeks ago, and true to form, no one responded.  Need to know if you will be participating also.  Any ideas on changes you want to bring up, make sure we do so prior to picking.

No comments:

Post a Comment