Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Results From Kentucky - Quaker State 400

    Brad Keselowski and Team Penske dominated this race.  Kind of predictable early.  Junior and team did make that car better and finishing fifth was a big accomplishment.  Denny Hamlin and Kyle Larson with right front tire issues ended their day early.  Ryan Newman was a shocking third.  I still say he is done and just riding out his career the way Burton did in this same car.   Big pool news, Brian in first, but losing a few points to Mark and James with a big week gains some too.  I am screwing myself Gary falls two to 6th.
     In the half pool, I fell three spots to 6th but kept my other pool in 2nd, striking distance from Colleen (22 points ahead).  Those newbies John L and Rich now up to 3rd and 4th.  Tight from 3rd to 7th place.
    
     Also, for those that read this, moving the picking for the second half to Friday night at around 6.  Have your cell phone on, I will be group texting this time around.  I will send out one text to confirm this later and on Friday, if you do not respond I will pick for you.

Thanks and enjoy the race from Daytona on Saturday night,
Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment