Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Results From Michigan - Pure Michigan 400

       On the morn of the Bristol race, he finally sends out the results from last week.  The nerve!  He says, are you at least getting the results??? I know, I know, but really, I have had much on my plate and these standings were not even on my mind.   But now, you guys have my full attention.  OK, Michigan. Getting to like this track more and more, the faster they go.  Even Watkins Glen the week before last, fast and narrow... cool.  What would be better is if they moved the guard rails closer to the track at the Glen...
   Anyway, Brians lead was cut into a little bit, and don't look now, but Gary is sniffing around there in 4th, only 145 points out.  I am still waiting to strike, once Tony gets back in that car.  I am going to stay once again with the 14 car and not put in Truex.  Can't bite me any worse than it already has.
   In the half pool, Rich S moves up 2 spots to second with John M. still holding onto 1st.  John L down two to 7th tied with Janice for last.
   Good luck to all tonight at the bull ring called Bristol,
Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment