Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Results For Chicago - MyAFibStory.com 400

   Hey there my fellow Nascar poolers.  Congrats to Brad Keselowski for a brilliant 3 wide pass between Kyle Larson and Kevin Harvick to take the lead late in the race and hold on to win the first race of the 2014 Chase.  Thanks to Clint Bowyer, I did something that I had never done in these pools, pick the race winner and have the lowest score.  Gary seems to have no problems and seems to be eating into Brian's lead a little bit. Now 137 points out (or 15 points per race to catch him).  I am in the same boat with Mark as I need to save some cash, I only need 14 points per week to save 100 bucks.
   In the half pool, Debbie and I flip flopped 3rd and 4th, and Rich lost a little ground to John in Chicago.  Nine races to go in the season.  Getting good now.
   Good luck to all in Loudon on Sunday.
Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment