Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, June 20, 2015

Results From Michigan - Quicken Loans 400

   Stupid rain, cost me a soda and a bag of chips.  I was having a great race before the rain came.  Harvick first, Junior 2nd and Larson was 8th.  Then the threat came and Harvick pitted and then blew a tire.  Larson stayed out on fumes, hoping that the race would be called any second, but he had to pit when the rain came 3 laps too late.  Mark got a mountain dew and a bag of doritos cause I thought for sure I was gonna spank him this weekend and put him 100 points behind me.  I was looking good especially when Logano and Hamlin looked to be off pace, but pitting strategy helped them move into the top 10.  James had an excellent week too, making my bad week look worse.
   In the half pool, things are getting tight up top, as we head to the final three races.  Some new faces are moving to the top and newcomer Speed Inc can't seem to get anything going.  Here's a hint Pete, for the second half, have Gates pick for you (can't be worse).
   Also, 2nd half sheets in next post and look for big pool picking to be on July 18th.
Gook luck at the road course next weekend!






No comments:

Post a Comment