Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Sunday, November 1, 2015

Results From Talladega - CampingWorld.com 500

   OK, things are calming down.  Still alot to do, but settling in pretty good.  I was actually able to watch most of the race last Sunday.  I wish I hadn't.  I am still disgusted with the end of the race.  Nascar did announce it was changing the green/white/checkered attempts, but I didn't know that Nascar would throw a yellow flag as soon as a car got turned sideways, when in the past they waited until all cars were stopped and then saw who wouldn't be able to drive away.  Yes I am pissed that Junior didn't make it, and I blame Nascar and Harvick for it.  I do believe Nascar felt they were between a rock and a hard place.  I mean I understand if they wait a few more hundred yards, Junior has the lead when they throw caution and to all non-Junior fans it looks like a set-up.  Throw it as soon as cars start to spin, Logano wins, there are more non-Junior fans than Junior fans so Nascar gets less criticism. What-ever!






No comments:

Post a Comment