Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, June 11, 2016

Results From Pocono - Axalta 400

   Hey there boys and girls.  Yes, I am still alive and kicking, and yes, I have your results.  Listen, they say all good things come to those who wait.  If you are either John or myself in the big pool.... not good things at all.  For me, with only four races left, this could be a good thing, if I can maintain a close proximity to first.  For John, you got some work to do.  Speaking of, I will send a text out to all of you who do not check this site, but I am looking at July 16th for the halfway picking.
   In the half pool, Jericho is making a power move to the top, as Blaster sinks to 8th.  Rich continues to pull away, and it looks like it will be a hot race for the remaining three money spots.
   Good luck to everyone in Michigan = )






No comments:

Post a Comment