Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Monday, August 15, 2016

Results From Watkins Glen - Cheez-It 355 @ The Glen

   Well, I wish I could talk to you about how this race played out, but the truth is, I didn't see any of it.  Sad thing is, I have began to really appreciate road course races over time.  I was on my way up north to see a concert so I only heard that Hamlin won.  Seems he has turned into quite the road racer.  Helps me out a ton, since I have him in the big pool.  Speaking of the big pool, James did not have a good week and now falls 81 points behind me and is slipping into the grips of Brian and Mark.
   In the half pool, Debbie D and I both picked Hamlin for the win which propelled us both up one whole spot.

Good luck to everyone next Saturday night in Bristol!







No comments:

Post a Comment