Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Results From Homestead - Ford EcoBoost 400

   Well, after a lengthy delay in which I could not complete the results on excel due to my Windows 10 update, I am now back in business after a re-install.  Hoo-ray the season is over and now with all of my issues, it seems as though I will only get about a few weeks off before beginning anew.  Thank you to all who participated, as this was a pretty exciting season.  Lots of ups and downs, and in the end I was able to hold off and win the big pool with Mark finishing 2nd and Colleen barely holding onto 3rd.  James went from first to worst after the picking at the half.  Ouch.
   Congrats to John M, who ran away with the half pool midway through.  Also congrats to Woody for cashing 2nd place in his second pool attempt.  Debbie D. and Brian P. rounded out the top 4.
   Check back here for the 1st half pool sheets soon for the new 2017 season.
Later Peeps!






No comments:

Post a Comment