Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, November 8, 2014

Results From Texas - AAA Texas 500

   I can hear you all grumbling through my computer... "what takes this man so long to get these results posted???" I am not going to make excuses, but instead just apologize.  And give you the results from Texas.  Bad Brad did it again, and pissed off yet another driver.  This time though, I didn't see a problem with what Brad did.  But let me tell you, I laughed so hard when I finally realized that was Kevin Harvick shoving Brad into Gordon.  Wow.
   The top two get closer this week as Gary is now only 19 points out of first.  Brian had a great week, Gary had a better one.  Meanwhile, 3rd is now tied with James and Mark fighting for the last money spot.
   In the half pool, Debbie closes in on third (up two spots), and John L falls two spots to 6th.
   Expect some beating and banging tomorrow at Phoenix as all the drivers in the top 8 are going to get down and dirty for the 4 remaining spots.
Enjoy, and good luck,
Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment