Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Monday, May 4, 2015

Results From Richmond - Toyota Owners 400

  Wow, cannot believe I did not post this yet.  Had it done, got side-tracked and actually thought I had uploaded it already.  Kurt Busch had a strong car from what I can remember from this race, with Harvick having a pretty equal car to his.  John M has highest score this week and tries to make it a 4 man race, with Mark, myself and James.  Gary continues to slide further away, but we have seen this before with him.
   In the half pool, new leader, John M. And now, Blaster is hot on my heels for second.  Yikes!  Still close until about 6th place.  Still anybody's to win.  Especially with Talladega up next, anything can happen.
   Good luck to all!
\




No comments:

Post a Comment