Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Results From Kentucky - Quaker State 400

   Wow!!! What a finish to the first half of the season in both pools.  The big pool halfway picking order is determined by what place you are in after this race, and it looks like Gary will be picking first, followed by Colleen, Brian, John, James, myself then Mark.   The big upset was Mark saying how he was only going to beat me at Kentucky by 29 points to remain behind me ensuring I was going to finish in first.  He did not anticipate my teams meltdown and his teams huge finish.
   It looks as if it will only be Mark and I picking drivers for everyone since I haven't heard back from anyone else.  I knew John would not be there, so I have his draft pick order.
   In the half pool, John and I discussed how he had the clear advantage with Junior and I had Newman.  Little did we think that both drivers would have issues and finish one spot behind each other.  My three point margin of victory is one of the closest finishes in the history of the half pool.  John did almost as good as me as he had his two pools finish in 2nd and 3rd.  Congrats to Debbie D, who plays for free again this coming half.
   Good luck to all who play in the second half!






No comments:

Post a Comment