Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, June 14, 2014

2014 Second Half - Half Pool Sheets

     Hey everybody.  Just made the half pool sheets for the second half.  You can download it, fill it out and then give it to me/email to me or you can just email me 1 through 18 and your choice driver and number for those races.  Your choice, just have these to me whenever you can get them in.  Deadline is 7/12, no exceptions.  $25 for each set of picks you make.  We can square at the bowling alley or I will give you my address to send by mail, or we can set up a Paypal means of paying.
   Also, for those of you in my big pool, look to pick drivers on either Sunday July 6th or Saturday July 12th.  Let me know which will be more convenient and majority rules.
Later,
   Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment