Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Friday, June 27, 2014

Results From Sonoma - Toyota / Save Mart 350

     Hey boys and girls, one ad course down, one to go.  Some beating and banging like a short track going on in this race.  Dale Jr looked stout after causing (unintentionally of course) a few wrecks, and finished third.  Carl Edwards held off a last turn run by Jeff Gordon to win the race.  Not a huge fan of the road course, so I only watched bits and pieces, so that's why I really don't have much to say today.   In the big pool though, Brian once again with top score, barely edging out Mark, who holds onto second.  John once again knocks me down to 6th.  Hey Colleen, how are ya!
   In the half pool, Colleen holds onto first, by a little bit over me... and me.  Newcomers John L and Rich S move into 4th and 5th.  John M loses some ground to 7th. 
   Everybody enjoy Saturday nights race from Kentucky at 7:30 on TNT.
Later,
   Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment