Nascar Cup Series

Nascar Cup Series
Nascar Cup Series

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Results from Dover - FedEx 400

     Hello everyone, I know everybody thought I forgot to do the standings this week, but hah, I fooled you and here it is.  Just in time for tomorrows race in Pocono.  Let's talk about Dover.  Kyle Busch was going for the weekend sweep after winning the truck race Friday night and the Nationwide race on Saturday afternoon.  An incident with Clint Bowyer ruined that chance.  Bowyer's spotter told him he was clear and he moved up into Busch.  Busch hit the wall and the right front was all messed up.  Jimmie proved (2 weeks in a row) that he is in it to win it.  And Kyle Larson is showing how a rookie should be doing it, with an 11th place finish.  In the big pool, James with a high score and moving up one spot, I also moved up one and Mark chewed into Brian's lead by 22 points.  John with a whopping 40 fell 2 spots to 6th.  If Colleen doesn't start to do something, she will not even be allowed to pick Jimmie Johnson at the half.
     In the half pool, it was the best of races, it was the worst of races.  While I was able to hold onto 1st with my #2 pick, my #1 pick did not fair to well and I fell from 2nd to 6th.  Mark may actually get some money back this half instead of making a donation and John M moves into 4th and 5th.
     Good luck to all tomorrow,
Paul




No comments:

Post a Comment